Monday, June 13, 2016

Promo Only – Mainstream Radio July 2016


01 Shawn Mendes - Treat You Better
02 Fifth Harmony F./Fetty Wap - All In My Head (Flex) (Super Clean Edit)
03 Adele - Send My Love (To Your New Lover)
04 Onerepublic - Wherever I Go
05 Charlie Puth F./Selena Gomez - We Don't Talk Anymore
06 Redone F./Enrique Iglesias, R. City, Serayah & Shaggy - Don't You Need Somebody (Super Clean Edit)
07 Desiigner - Panda (Clean)
08 Marc E. Bassy F./G-Eazy - You & Me (Clean)
09 Zara Larsson - Lush Life
10 Frankie - New Obsession
11 Kiiara - Gold
12 A Great Big World - Won't Stop Running
13 Bahari - Dancing On The Sun
14 Cheat Codes & Kris Kross Amsterdam - Sex
15 Symon - Say
16 Meresha - My Love Has Come
17 Transviolet - Girls Your Age
18 Ashley J - Dare Ya
19 Ajr - I'm Not Famous (Clean Edit)
20 Charly Black - Gyal You A Party Animal (Promo Only Clean Edit)
21 Will Jay - Gentleman
22 Audiodamn! - Don't Call Me When It's Over (Promo Only Clean Edit)

No comments:

Post a Comment